Brian and I started making photo Christmas cards our very first Christmas together as a married couple and have done them ever since. We put together a blog so that we could share all of them in one place and you can see how our family has grown. It is not our plan to keep up this blog throughout the year. Make sure you sign up via email (in the sidebar to the right) so when we do post, you get it right in your inbox. Thank you for stopping by and we wish you a very happy holiday!



Photo by Casey Holland, 2010







Photos by: Robert Donegan, 2013

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Year 2 - Holla!

Front:

Inside:


Year 2 found us "in costume" strolling through a luxury mall in Newport Beach where the photo shop was located.  Something new I learned this year was as soon as B puts on his costume, he is in character and stays in character until it comes off.  I tried to walk a safe distance behind him so that people might not know we were together.  I was about 5 months pregnant with Oliver in this photo.  We met the same quizzical looks by both the patrons and workers as the year before.  And I remember trying to explain what the inside of the card meant to my grandmother and her replying, "I know what bling is!" as if I offended her.

Designed and printed by Direct Edge Media

2 comments:

  1. this is one of my favorites. from the diamond bling to the old english letters on your wife beater. HOLLAAA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one in paticular makes me cry from laughing so hard! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete